Bill Gates gets super lucky playing cards! | Netflix
– [Davis] So my, I have
no hope of winning. – Let’s see, what’s a
perfect card for you? No, you have no hope of winning. (both laughing) Oh, you’re doing really well. Look at that. (cards slapping)
Pounce. – [Davis] What? You got that. War, see, I’m betting, this is a game, like, I’m qualified to play.
– Wow. (cards slapping) – Ah.
– Oh, you killed yourself. – Oh.
– Look at that. Big Jack is down.
– All right, all right. What the hell? – That’s bad luck. – [Davis] Who set these cards up? This is what I’m doing. (cards slapping) Jesus, Bill! Is this your method? You beat people, and then you
sort of say, “It’s all luck.” – No, and any particular game
is very, very luck-driven. In that sense, cards
are like life (laughs). – Bigger.
– Oh my God, this is big. – Oh, double war.
– Oh my God, double war. You killed, oh, triple war!
– Oh, triple war! (cards slapping) – Oh, I beat you. (both laughing) – [Davis] Again! – Ha ha, that was lucky. – You’re lucky in life,
– That– – [Davis] and you’re
lucky in war (laughs). – And love, too.
– And love. (both laughing)